The new Tergo™ High Performance Flux Remover is a unique, two-part cleaning fluid (sometimes called a “co-solvent” system) optimized for traditional vapor degreasing equipment and processes.
Key Benefits of the Tergo™ High Performance Flux Remover Co-solvent System:
- An excellent replacement for nPB and traditional chlorinated fluids
- Drop-in replacement fluid
- Compatible with standard vapor degreaser equipment
- Removes no-clean, lead-free, and RMA flux residues
- Eliminates white residues from PCBs
- Simple operations — Eliminates the need for acid acceptance testing and toxicity issues
- Very strong cleaning results
- Very good compatibility with plastics and elastomers
Tergo High Performance Flux Remover is a patent-pending formulation combining a low boiling, volatile cleaning fluid with a non-volatile cleaning additive. This system is engineered to remove all fluxes and solder paste residues, including difficult-to-clean lead free fluxes and no-clean fluxes from electronic assemblies. It is effective on RMA-based, lead-free and water soluble fluxes. It excels at removing stubborn white residues and difficult no-clean fluxes. This advanced cleaning fluid also is highly effective in cleaning aged or polymerized (over-heated) fluxes and pastes. Lastly, it also can be used for precision cleaning of metals, such as SMT pallets and metal tools, especially in instances of slight oxidation and tarnishing.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Tech Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|MCC-TRFHPEURIP (Rinse)||Pail||20.4 k||19 Liters|
|MCC-TRFHPEUP (Boil)||Pail||20.4 k||19 Liters|
|MCC-TRFHPEURID (Rinse)||Drum||226.8 k||200 Liters|
|MCC-TRFHPEUD (Boil)||Drum||226.8 k||200 Liters|