What Is the MicroCare Way?
Before buying or using any chemical, SAFETY COMES FIRST. MicroCare has established a program which is available to customers free of charge to support the products we sell. MicroCare will work with companies to design and implement proper cleaning processes. Our specialists will help specify the features needed on the degreaser to use the solvent safely. Technicians should know what they are using, why they are using it and how to use it properly. They should know safe handling and storage. Emergency procedures should be well-developed and thoroughly understood.
All of this information is included in the MicroCare MicroCare Way program. This program will educate your technicians about the cleaning fluid, audit your procedures to ensure worker safety, and monitor your program for deviations which might indicate an unsafe condition is developing.
Please contact MicroCare if you have additional questions or would like to arrange an educational safety seminar for your employees.
- Lab & Analytical Services from MicroCare
- Energy Savings in Metal Parts Cleaning
- Environmentally Better Metal Cleaning
- Go Green with Critical Cleaning
- Top 5 Cost Saving Reasons to Switch to a Better Cleaning Fluid
- Top 5 Reasons to Switch to a Safer Solvent
- What is an Azeotrope?
- Vapor Degreasing Explained
- Coming Clean on Vapor Degreasing: What It Is and How It Works
- How to “Go Green” with Critical Cleaning
- It’s Easy to Cost Justify Vapor Degreasing
- Case Study #14 — Brazed Heat Exchanger Needs Perfect Cleaning
- Case Study #12 – Dewaxing MIM (Metal Injection Molded) Parts
- Case Study #15 — Cleaning Mixed Flux Residues from PCBs
- Case Study #18 — Degreasing Metal Engine Valves
- Case Study #23 -Tergo MCF and a New Vapor Degreaser Improve Worker Safety & Productivity
- MicroCare Leads the Way on Safety Regulations and Compliance
- MicroCare Critical Cleaning Experts
- The MicroCare Reliable Care Way
- Acid Testing — an Essential Process With nPB-Based Solvents
- Tergo Chlorine-Free Cleaning Fluid Introduced into Europe
- When Cleaning Is Critical, Tergo CFCF Gets the Job Done
- Vapor Degreasing: An Economical Choice for Precision Cleaning
- Rethink Your Cleaning Process with Industrial Green Cleaning Products
- Aqueous Cleaning Costs Explored; Report Published
- Building Sustainability into Your Cleaning Process
- Cleaning Scorecard Checklist Helps You Determine the Best Cleaning Method
- Cost-Effective Cleaning with Vapor Degreasing
- Develop Your Cleaning “Scorecard” – Criteria in Selecting Cleaning Equipment
- Finishing Fluids for 3D Printed Parts
- Getting the Technical Details Right to Ensure Cost-Effective Cleaning with Vapor Degreasing
- Going Green to Clean with Vapor Degreasing
- How to Choose a Debinding Fluid for 3D Metal Printing
- Maximize Profits and Productivity by Avoiding Inflexible Cleaning Processes
- New Vapor Degreasing Chemistries Remove Difficult Lead-Free and No-Clean Fluxes from Modern PCBS
- Reduce Energy Costs with Vapor Degreasing
- Switching to a New Fluid: How to Measure Debinding Success
- Top Ten Reasons to Switch to a Better Solvent
- Ultimate Guide to nPB Replacements
- Using the Numbers to Determine Worker Safety
- Vapor Degreasing – A Triple Threat to Contaminant
- Vapor Degreasing Infographic
- Vapor Degreasing Returns to Cleaning Disposable Medical Devices
Stay updated about innovation, trends, and research.