Vertrel Opteon SF79 Low GWP degreaser is a powerful, safe, nonflammable and environmentally-friendly HFO-based degreaser fluid designed for applications which need maximum cleaning power. Opteon™ Sion™ SF79 Speciality Fluid is an ultra-low GWP degreaser (global warming potential). With a Kb value of 103, Opteon SF79 offers exceptional solvency which means better cleaning and it is effective on a wide range of contaminants. It also offers a high degree of safety with a toxicity rating of 200 ppm, which is considered “very safe.” The Opteon SF79 low GWP degreaser also features the proper chemical characteristics — high vapor density, low viscosity and low surface tension — all of which improve the efficiency of the vapor degreasing cleaning. In short, this is a long-term answer for many critical cleaning applications, and is a great replacement for both old-style solvents and energy-hungry aqueous cleaners. This Vertrel specialty fluid is offered by the experts at Chemours.
Key Benefits of the Vertrel Opteon SF79 Sion Specialty Fluid Include:
- Super-strong cleaning, with a Kb value of 103
- Good solvency on waxes and buffing compounds
- Optimum boiling point for fast, reliable cleaning (47°C/117°F)
- Operations are simple and fast
- Nonflammable for maximum safety
- None of the the hassles of solvents turning acidic or other maintenance
- Excellent replacement for nPB and TCE etc.
- Ultra-low global warming potential (GWP) which helps protect the planet
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Tech Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|MCC-SF79GL||Glass (Sample Only)||1.4 k||1 Liter||
|MCC-SF79G||High-Purity Glass||4.5 k||3.9 Liters||
|MCC-SF79P||Pail||20.4 k||19 Liters||
|MCC-SF79D||Drum||226.8 k||200 Liters||